Wading through pages and pages of marketing tips for moving companies can be time-consuming and tiring. Filtering through the online chatter is hard, and trying to figure out which tricks will work for your company can be even more difficult.
There is a lot of information out there, so rather than bombarding you with another novel of information, we’ve assembled a list of proven marketing tips for moving companies that’s easy to read and understand.
Here at Tractleads4Movers, we believe internet marketing doesn’t need to be complicated. We’re more than willing to share some of the things we’ve learn about helping moving companies turn up the heat on their online marketing plans.
Change The Way You Look at Marketing Your Moving Company
- Invest in Your Website – Start thinking of your website as an employee that never sleeps. Your website should be easy to read, void of too many contrasting colors, and needs to communicate your priorities as a company. Along with full contact information, your website should include estimate and quote forms, and any legal and DOT information the law requires your website to have. Basically, you want you website to be dressed in its Sunday best and have its facts right.
- Start a Blog – In addition to a FAQ page, a company blog is an excellent way to address issues your potential customers may face. It’s also a great way to introduce your client base to your staff and for your workers to flex their creative muscles. In addition to giving your company an online voice and foundation, adding weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly blog posts gives search engines more pages to crawl to, which means more pages to rank in search results. One of the best parts of having a company blog is that it doesn’t have to strictly be fact and figures, but can be a way to entertain people and show them the cool and weird things you’ve seen while working in the moving business.
- Research Your Customers – Especially if you’re working in a small operating area, knowing your client base is essential to retaining and gaining customers. Showing you are familiar with your community helps makes you company more relatable. In addition to this, if you are serving people with a lot of influence — politicians, celebrities, and so on — providing them with excellent service can turn into a bright, positive review on your website. Even if you’re not moving people in and out of mansions, taking the time to get to know your customers a little bit can earn you much needed brownie points.
- Reputation Management – No one is perfect, but maintaining a record of positive reviews and service is an essential part of succeeding online. Gone are the days of gaining business solely from word of mouth recommendations. Consumers rely heavily on online product and service reviews to help them make their decisions. Adding a testimonials page to your website, and encouraging customers to submit reviews will help you build an arsenal of positive feedback to display.
- Display Your Credibility – If you are a Better Business Bureau accredited company, shout it loud and proud. This, along with good reviews, is a surefire way for potential customers to put their trust in you. While you might be operating an excellent business without an American Moving and Storage Association membership, an AMSA or BBB logo on your website shows that authorities in your niche think you are doing a good job.
- Become a Social Butterfly – You may feel out of touch with social media, but maintaining a Facebook or Twitter presence gives you a way to think outside the box when it comes to self-promotion. Using social media is also a way to promote your blog posts, sales and promotions, or news from your company. Establishing yourself within a social network online also helps you to see what other companies are doing, and will help you stay on top of the latest trends and chatter related to your industry.
- Claim Your Profiles – Creating an account on sites like MyMovingReviews, Yelp and others creates a larger network of outposts for people to find your business on. Some will require you the pay for a membership, but others allow free accounts. These sites also allow potential customers to compare your services side by side with your competitors, so it’s important to maintain accurate information in your profiles.
- Advertise Online – Check out local business sites to see if they allow online advertising. Also, use your logo to your advantage. Has your company supported any community events or fundraisers? Make sure your logo is included on the event pages. Take a look into submitting guest blog entries for popular travel-related or moving websites that your customers visit. Another avenue to explore is buying pay-per-click ads.
- Email Marketing – This is an old-school tactic, but email is still very much alive and well. Sending out a monthly newsletter or message to your customers is a simple way to show your appreciation. Additionally, this is a way to keep customers informed on what’s going on with your company.
We Can Grow Your Business With Using These Marketing Tips for Moving Companies
It’s one thing to understand marketing tips for moving companies, but it’s another thing to apply them to your business. That’s where Tractleads4Movers comes in. We are a digital marketing company that specializes in implementing these tactics to companies just like yours. We provide a bounty of services including: social media marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, email marketing, and website design.
When we take on a client, we close out all of its competition and focus only on making them dominate the local results for their operating field. We work with only one client per industry, per city, across the United States, so if you don’t call us today, your competition could take your spot. Our goal is to help you establish a lasting, profitable online authority, by increasing your web traffic and relevant online leads.
Heard enough? Stop searching for marketing tips for moving companies and let us help you start seeing results. Give us a call at 877-860-9891 a confidential consultation with Tractleads4Movers today.